View previous topic :: View next topic  
Serithia
Guild Master

re: DECLINED - App: Zillà - by Asrín

Spoke to officers but we all agree, we just don't have space for another melee in the team just now sorry.

Good luck with your search though.

Zillà

the summer after i quit wow, we started rebuilding/expanding at work, and we wherent finished until late november last year, and not playing wow, means i dint have secure hours at 19-22ish, so going super casual in a casual guild seemed like a good idea at the time.

New stuff looks amazing

https://postimg.org/gallery/26u0975o4/

Serithia
Guild Master

Hey Zilla,

I saw you returned to the game a while ago but didn't apply then, instead joined another guild until they disbanded for the hundredth time.

Your gear, logs etc are fine but to be honest we don't need the melee.  I'll talk with the officers but we just recruited an additional melee this week taking us to a high number. 

Zillà

these logs i had good itemization for my ilvl https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/h2X4d61w8bWjtBLA#view=analytical&type=damage-done&fight=1

Zillà

re: App: Zillà

The application submitted by Zillà is as follows:

Name : Zillà
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Silvermoon
Level : 110
Faction : Alliance
Race : Night Elf
Class : Druid
Spec 1 : Feral (Cat)
Spec 2 : Feral (Bear)

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

About You

Tell us your name, age, and where you are from.:
By now, i'am 25, still from denmark, and still with same job :)

Do you have a working microphone, and are you willing to use it?:
Yes, still have similar stup as i used to, but new mouse/keyboard.

Tell us your previous raiding exprience. Please include a brief summary of your Kills when the content was current..:
Since i used to raid with you in WoD, im not going to go in depth with it, but dint start raiding this expac until NH came out, but where in cryptic for a while as a off raider, to fill in on scalable/that one time they where a dps short for mythic Xavius.
Started looking for guild when NH came out, been in 3 that dispanded, 1 thats as good as disbanded, and my current guild was a startup guild, but when raid hours got set, it was outside my available hours.

What the last few previous raiding guilds you were in and what were your reasons for leaving?:
When i quit wow during WoD, i had been playing mostly nonstop for i dont know how many years, and running almost daily HC HFC for ranks was a recipie for burnout, but i have learned from my mistakes, and wont do that agin :)
It is fully understandable if me laving if going to be taken into consideration in processing my application.

Why Four Oh Four?:
Raid hours are preferable, due to my work hours, and 404 is the only guild i have experience in my time in wow, that have been able to always keep some stability, or atleast pull through bad periods fast.

We raid Wednesday,Thursday and Monday from 19.15 until 22.15 server time. Will you be able to attend these days?:
Yes

Game Play

Can you please give us some insight into your talent choices and gems/enchants, as well are your current number of artifact traits?:
Statweights are mastery>vers>crit>haste, if u are at or above 8% versetility, or vers>mastery if below 8% versitility (from own simulations, messing with stat scaling)

Talents, Predator for AOE dps, since it resets CD every time a mob with any of my dots on dies (thrash included), Blood scent for singletarget, who dosn't like 10% extra crit. lunar inspiration sucks now, and kinda always have.

Second tier i go with my belowed catblink, wich rly cant get u stuct anywhere anymore, i tryed, deliberatly.

Third tier, always go with balance affinity, +5 yards on meele range is absolutely awesome, fx odyn where meels have to spread, i never have to be anywhere near the boss to hit it, and it also applies to AOE abilitys. Guardian affinity can maybe be usefull in some niche situations, and restoration is there for.... lore?

Fourth tier i go with bash (5sec stunn), but change depending on need. Ferals have stunn/mass root that breaks on dmg/and thyphoon, the one that pushes mobs away.

Fith tier i always go with savage roar, its default for pve.

Sixth tier bloodtalons is default for pve in my opinion, some claim brutal slash to better on heavy aoe, but i disagree, its about using bloodtalons differently, especialy with the current 4set.

And i have 54 traits in Feral, 30 in guadian atm, 890 ilvl wep.

Do you have an off-spec that you can play and what is its gear and your play experience with it?:
No gear for tank spec atm, but it will be fine to help out on some thrash etc, when i get the 35th trait.

What addons do you use?:
Alot! my UI is still mostly the same as it used to be, with minor tweaks here and there.

Can you provide a link to a World of Logs or Warcraft Logs for us to look at??:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/42467/
Higher overall % than ilvl % is due to until last raid not having the botanist trinket, wich is massive dps increase above any other trinket, other than CoF, had same ilvl trinet from spellblade, its its wery RNG if i get good or bad proc, but was in any case better than 865 Ursoc trinket.
Will be going HC elisande and Gul'dan tomorrow, so there will be upto date logs there by then.

Finally...

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    404 Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum