View previous topic :: View next topic  
Serithia
Guild Master

re: DECLINED - App: Keewsy - by Asrín

Thanks for your application.

Guessing Convistion was the guild you dont want to name, but it doesnt matter.  Right now we are too full on melee to take another one.

Sorry but good luck with your search.

Keewsy

re: DECLINED - App: Keewsy - by Asrín

Name is the character's name, but switched it for h1 indexing of search engines.

Keewsy

re: App: Keewsy

The application submitted by Keewsy is as follows:

Name : Skeewy
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Silvermoon
Level : 110
Faction : Alliance
Race : Human
Class : Death Knight
Spec 1 : Frost
Spec 2 : Blood

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

About You

Tell us your name, age, and where you are from.:
Daniel, 23, Romania

Do you have a working microphone, and are you willing to use it?:
Yup.

Tell us your previous raiding exprience. Please include a brief summary of your Kills when the content was current..:
10/10 HC x20 (As raidlead, mostly, only PUGs), about 13 kills on the DK only.
1/10 M
- Plenty of wipes on Chrono.

What the last few previous raiding guilds you were in and what were your reasons for leaving?:
I won't give a name, since that would be trash-talking, if asked personally and made sure there won't be any backlash on them, I'll reveal name. There was this one guild that got stuck at 5/10 HC, while I loved the community and perfectly understood that we got stuck and didn't mind it, the one thing that killed it for me was that most people came unprepared, our goals were "to clear HC and go to mythic immediately", yet people never bothered to read tactics / watch videos and that was allowed by the head of the guild.

Why Four Oh Four?:
Because a better name was not found.

We raid Wednesday,Thursday and Monday from 19.15 until 22.15 server time. Will you be able to attend these days?:
Yes

Game Play

Can you please give us some insight into your talent choices and gems/enchants, as well are your current number of artifact traits?:
25 crit / 24 haste / 40 mastery / 3 vers.

The classic BoS build: http://www.wowhead.com/talent-calc/death-knight/frost/cD7M

a) Switching to White Walker on certain fights, if needed.

The classic Blood Build: http://www.wowhead.com/talent-calc/death-knight/blood/cN6c

a) Mostly using Rune Tap for fights that need mitigation, I find it smoother.
b) Switching to Bonestorm in M+, when I'm sure of the healer.

Ask any DK that's worth their salt, that's the perfect wombo-combo, ofcourse, if you got the legendaries. Now, there's one trick to good DKs and bad DKs: Timing your Breath. For sure I can type "Hey, I know my class, I'm the best, pick me", but I still have issues with timing my breath for maximum output, so I lose about ~30-40K DPS because of it. Something am working on.

Frost: 54 traits
Blood: 50 traits
Unholy: 35 traits

Enchants: Mark of the Claw + ring enchants

Trinkets: Got all the good trinkets for frost: Chaos Talisman, Convergence, Stat sticks, Ursoc.

Do you have an off-spec that you can play and what is its gear and your play experience with it?:
I play Blood (898) and Frost (902) equally good, got trinkets, traits and legendaries (BiS) for both. I played NH HC (PUGs) as both DPS and TANK, while raidleading.

What addons do you use?:
DBM
ElvUI
WeakAuras
TellmeWhen
2x Recount
DejaCharacterStats
AngryAssignments
RCLootCouncil
Cursor
ArmoryQuicklink
KeyBooster
GottaGoFast
GlobalIgnoreList + BadBoy
ServerHop
WorldQuestTracker

For leveling fun:
ConsolePort
DynamicCam

Can you provide a link to a World of Logs or Warcraft Logs for us to look at??:
Please understand that I got my ring legendary about 2 days ago and my DPS went up by ~100-150k, hitting the 90+ mark, I can make some logs upon request on that, but understand that I was mostly a raidlead in pugs via these logs, it's impossible to perform in a pug while directing people you don't know . Numbers are not bad for my legendaries (back then) for sure, but still:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/18025459/latest/

Here you can see a mini-pad I tried doing, with not-so-good second legendary:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/gL7QnPhfpVWTwBdA#fight=1&type=summary&source=6

Finally...

Do you have anything else you want to add?:
I also have a 890 resto-druid that I'm currently building on, he's on 37 traits I believe, 2 legendaries, 4pc set and have already done x2 HC NH (full), +15s and so on.

Additionally, what I want from the guild is, ofcourse, progression, if it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen, but what I care more about is: Be serious about the game. I respect your time enough to check on tactics and do my best and while that might not always be the case, I despise people that come and say "Oh yea, didn't watch anything, I don't care, let's go.".

Please contact me via in-game mail if I've got accepted.

Thank you.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    404 Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum