View previous topic :: View next topic  
Asrín
Guild Master

re: DECLINED - App: Niexa92 - by Asrín

Thanks you for your application but unfortunatly we have recruited a guardian druid already so our tank spot has been filled at the moment.  Apologies for the confusion, but i have now removed tanks from the recruitment.

Good luck with your search.

Niexa92

re: App: Niexa92

The application submitted by Niexa92 is as follows:

Name : Niexa
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Chamber of Aspects
Level : 110
Faction : Alliance
Race : Gnome
Class : Monk
Spec 1 : Brewmaster
Spec 2 : Windwalker

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

About You

Tell us your name, age, and where you are from.:
Hey my name is Adam (AKA Niexa), I'm 24 years old and from Hull, England.

Do you have a working microphone, and are you willing to use it?:
Yes I'm constantly on TS with friends, best way to enjoy the game ;)

Tell us your previous raiding exprience. Please include a brief summary of your Kills when the content was current..:
So I didn't start the game until SoO, but I did kill Heroic Garrosh with pugs and got AotC. In Highmaul and BRF I pretty much pugged my way through AotC on both.
I've only really had one serious raiding guild which is the one I'm currently in, (The legion of Kepo). The guild started in HFC last year, in March, and we cleared Mythic with the last two bosses coming during the pre patch leading up to Legion. We had some success at the beginning of the expac, we cleared Hc Emerald Nightmare in the first week, then went on to mythic and cleared that too. Then in ToV we cleared HC and killed Odyn and Guarm. Haven't progressed Mythic Helya at all. In Nighthold we cleared HC in one reset again and then started mythic and killed first three bosses in first mythic reset. Then we started Botanist and have got him down to 42% in last phase.

What the last few previous raiding guilds you were in and what were your reasons for leaving?:
So my first raiding guild was actually Order of the Mythic Dawn, it was a super casual guild that I raided with during Highmaul and Blackrock foundry and some of Hellfire Citadel, they only raided NM/HC. And this is exactly the reason why I left them, I wanted Mythic Raiding.

So I Joined my current guild The legion of Kepo. Had a blast during HFC Mythic and start of Legion. But lately have been having a lot of roster issues, and just to make sure we raid we have been inviting undergeared raiders with no experience, which in turn caused even more problems, which is why I'm searching for a new guild ATM.

Why Four Oh Four?:
Honestly raid times are perfect for me, your currently (as of this post) searching for a Brewmaster Monk, which I love playing. I'm looking for a stable guild, and by the looks of it you've been raiding for quite a while.

We raid Wednesday,Thursday and Monday from 19.15 until 22.15 server time. Will you be able to attend these days?:
Yes

Game Play

Can you please give us some insight into your talent choices and gems/enchants, as well are your current number of artifact traits?:
My brewmaster is maxed out on traits (54), my Windwalker is currently at 49 and my Mistweaver is currently at 35. Although I'm not really a fan of healing this expansion.

For talents:
Level 15: I currently choose Chi Burst for AoE and some utility healing,or Eye of the tiger for single target DPS/Survivabilty.
Level 30: Always preferred Tigers Lust. Just a preference thing. :) Also some utility to help with raid dispels/movement.
Level 45: Always Black Ox Brew, just so much better than the other two, for on demand brew generation and brew uptime.
Level 60: Only used Ring of Peace for Botanist ATM, for the parasitic fetters, statue helps with add round up, and leg sweep for stun, all have their uses, all situational.
Level 75: I generally use Healing Elixirs for M+, and Mystic Vitality for Magic fights in Nighthold. Otherwise I use Dampen Harm, for an extra defensive CD.
Level 90: I use Rushing Jade Wind for AoE (4+), And Special Delivery for Single Target/Cleave. Ox isn't really worth it for the damage it does.
Level 100: Blackout combo for everything, best talent EVER. DPS increase, increased brew generation, stagger pause, it's so versatile. It's amazing.

ATM I am spec'd: Versa>Crit>Haste>Mastery. Although for M+ I like to use Mastery gear.

Do you have an off-spec that you can play and what is its gear and your play experience with it?:
I play a bit of Windwalker, not enough to be a master at it, but can push out some ok'ish numbers.
My Windwalker is currently 902 equipped, it's higher than Brewmaster because of weapon and neck choices.

What addons do you use?:
For raiding I use DBM, Skada, Weak-auras, Exorsus Raid Tools, and ORA3 for external cooldowns.
Although I only use a couple of WA's to help with my brews.

Can you provide a link to a World of Logs or Warcraft Logs for us to look at??:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/wt6yWpaVCKmgjh2Y#

Finally...

Do you have anything else you want to add?:
I want to mention that I do work nights, and I do leave my house at 22.30 realm time, so I will not be able to stay back if we are close to a kill or something like that. If this is a problem then I completely understand. But hope you will consider me. Thanks for reading and look forward to hearing from you. Idk if you want my battle tag but I will leave it here just in case. Fr00b#2491

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    404 Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum