View previous topic :: View next topic  
Inkalla

re: Joined another guild

Hello

I just wanted to let you know that I have joined one of the other guilds that I applied to.

re: App: Inkalla

The application submitted by Inkalla is as follows:

Name : Inkalla
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Silvermoon
Level : 110
Faction : Alliance
Race : Worgen
Class : Hunter
Spec 1 : Marks
Spec 2 : Beast

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

About You

Tell us your name, age, and where you are from.:
Edvin Sjölin
24 years
Sweden

Do you have a working microphone, and are you willing to use it?:
Yes to both

Tell us your previous raiding exprience. Please include a brief summary of your Kills when the content was current..:
Started raiding in Highmaul in a very casual maner. Decided to start mythic in Legion and got Cutting edge for Xavius. I have also killed 10/10 HC and 3/10mythic. So I am quite new to raiding but I am enjoying it.

What the last few previous raiding guilds you were in and what were your reasons for leaving?:
Eat Sleep Raid Reapet which I left since it was on a dead realm and where struggeling with members.
Guilty on Silvermoon which I left since they didnt meet my progression levels.
Cryptic on Silvermoon which fell apart due to the inaction of the guild master.
Nightborn on Sivlermoon which fell apart due to several members leaving in a short time and the Guildmaster calling it.

Why Four Oh Four?:
Your progression is similar to what I am seeking and your raid times fit me really well.

We raid Wednesday,Thursday and Monday from 19.15 until 22.15 server time. Will you be able to attend these days?:
Yes

Game Play

Can you please give us some insight into your talent choices and gems/enchants, as well are your current number of artifact traits?:
I run the Meme build usually since most encouters in NIghthold is AoE to some degree and it is really good for AoE burst.

Do you have an off-spec that you can play and what is its gear and your play experience with it?:
I am quite competent at my offspec but I am lacking traits in it since I only got 38traits in it

What addons do you use?:
mainly TMW, Bigwigs and Details but I also got Exorsus, AA and WA.
I also use the ElvUi package for my interface.

Can you provide a link to a World of Logs or Warcraft Logs for us to look at??:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/QzKtrCAmVBadcYMv Trilliax progress and Chronomatic kill
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/1Rj7X9DYd6wq4BAn Normal clear and Krosus progress
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/RBK1yAphFZvY9qrJ Heroic clear

Finally...

Do you have anything else you want to add?:
I do have a mage as well which only got 37 traits in fire but that I can play to a fair degree. It also got 35 traits in booth arcane and frost but I have a lot less experiance in those specs.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum