View previous topic :: View next topic  
Serithia
Guild Master

re: DECLINED - App: joker98 - by Asrín

Thanks for your application.

I had my current balance druid look over this and he was not impressed.  Your logs are quite low in comparison, you have 2 of the BiS aoe/cleaving legendaries yet on cleave aoe fights are still really low for your gear.  He also said you play a bad hybrid spec for no reason when there is a better choice.

I trust his opinion on this but seeing the logs myself i would agree, and no offense the English in your application isnt too great either so i fear we would have an understanding issue in raids.

Sorry but its a decline.  Best of luck with your guild search.  

If you have any questions regarding the druid specific comments, ask Sigguid and he can go over in detail.

joker98

re: App: joker98

The application submitted by joker98 is as follows:

Name : Jôkër-Silvermoon
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Silvermoon
Level : 110
Faction : Alliance
Race : Night Elf
Class : Druid
Spec 1 : Balance

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

About You

Tell us your name, age, and where you are from.:
my name is faleh am 21 years old am from kuwait

Do you have a working microphone, and are you willing to use it?:
yes I do have a mic and am willing to use it

Tell us your previous raiding exprience. Please include a brief summary of your Kills when the content was current..:
I was playing since cata (85) I was with the realm first with my druid with them on my old account I was with rescue guild my druid name was (Xero) now its (thedoctorinc) and now I switch to this account to play Alliance

What the last few previous raiding guilds you were in and what were your reasons for leaving?:
I was with a few guild but I leaved because I didn't find a good raiding skills with them so I heard good things about your guild that's why I applied to this guild

Why Four Oh Four?:
like what I told you I heard good story's about your raiding skills

We raid Wednesday,Thursday and Monday from 19.15 until 22.15 server time. Will you be able to attend these days?:
Yes

Game Play

Can you please give us some insight into your talent choices and gems/enchants, as well are your current number of artifact traits?:
Starlord/Displacer Beast/Restoration Affinity/ typhoon/incarnation chosen of elune/Shooting Stars(for Aue)- Bleesing of the Ancients(single Target)/Stellar Drift( For Aue)- Nature's Balance (For single target ). All gems and enchants are haste and my traits are 54

Do you have an off-spec that you can play and what is its gear and your play experience with it?:
I have no other off spec

What addons do you use?:
DBM - Skada - Bigwings - RcLootcouncin

Can you provide a link to a World of Logs or Warcraft Logs for us to look at??:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/J%C3%B4k%C3%ABr/simple

Finally...

Do you have anything else you want to add?:
thanks for your time and I wish that you eccept my application and I cant wait to raid with you and let you see what can I do. have a nice day

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    404 Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum