View previous topic :: View next topic  
Serithia
Guild Master

re: APPROVED - App: Wopadopa - by Asrín

Thanks for your application.

Your ilvl, progress and logs all look good.  I have heard from our current SP that everything seems in order.

Accepted for trial.

Wopadopa
Standby

re: App: Wopadopa

The application submitted by Wopadopa is as follows:

Name : Wopa
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Kazzak
Level : 110
Faction : Horde
Race : Goblin
Class : Priest
Spec 1 : Shadow
Spec 2 : Holy

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

About You

Tell us your name, age, and where you are from.:
My name is Khaled, I'm 26 years old, I'm a UAE national that was raised in the USA.

Do you have a working microphone, and are you willing to use it?:
Yes and Yes

Tell us your previous raiding exprience. Please include a brief summary of your Kills when the content was current..:
Been playing wow since TBC(hit cap level during mid Wrath) more as a casual Pvper, during Legion I decided to try and take PvE more seriously and joined a guild of RL friends "Insight" we ended EN Rank 84 on Kazzak. At the end of EN the RL asked me if it was possible to reroll to shadow(was sin rogue) seeing that our roster was melee heavy and we lacked a good shadow priest, I accepted.

What the last few previous raiding guilds you were in and what were your reasons for leaving?:
Insight was the 1st Mythic Raiding guild I joined, a combination of roster and recruitment issues lead to the RL and officers deciding to halt progress for this expansion.

Why Four Oh Four?:
Recommended to me by one of our members (Oneonly - Ab) and the timings fit my schedule perfectly.

We raid Wednesday,Thursday and Monday from 19.15 until 22.15 server time. Will you be able to attend these days?:
Yes

Game Play

Can you please give us some insight into your talent choices and gems/enchants, as well are your current number of artifact traits?:
My class has few options in terms of talent choices with barely any variation between boss to boss, I take San'layn due to my gear being more Mastery heavy, my stat prio is 10k to 10.5k haste into 4k Crit into mastery dump. I swap trinkets depending on encounter. As for legendaries as for 7.1.5 I have the 1st 2nd 3rd 4th BiS(got the Wrists 2 days ago) but this is subject to change in 7.2, I also have the Vampiric Embrace head which is getting buffed in 7.2

Do you have an off-spec that you can play and what is its gear and your play experience with it?:
49traits Holy 44traits Disc, I'm mainly a dps player so I didn't put much effort into my OS but for Holy I've done full HC with and used in Mythic+. I would describe my exp with it as limited but I'm a fast learner.

What addons do you use?:
Elvui - Details - Weakauras - BigWigs - Grid2 are the core addons, others are more Quality of Life addons

Can you provide a link to a World of Logs or Warcraft Logs for us to look at??:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/17729706/latest/

Finally...

Do you have anything else you want to add?:
I have a few alts 901Rdruid 891Rshaman 887SinRogue 893FuryWarrior all with shit decent to shit legendaries.
I'm not looking for a guild to piggyback on, I'm looking for a new home.
Ready to transfer at the second I get a reply. Thank you

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    404 Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum