View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gezaf

re: App: Gezaf

Thanks for the reply and I understand. I'm still looking for a guild so if there are any changes please let me know.

HelligeST
Officer

re: Declined.

Hey! Sorry for the late response. We officers werent really sure if we were taking 1more trial or not seeing we have 3 new ones. Unfortunately its a No at this time. Good Luck in your search.

Gezaf

re: App: Gezaf

The application submitted by Gezaf is as follows:

Name : Gezaf
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Kazzak
Level : 110
Faction : Horde
Race : Troll
Class : Hunter
Spec 1 : Marks
Spec 2 : Survival

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

About You

Tell us your name, age, and where you are from.:
My name is Majed , 25yo and from the United Arab Emirates.

Do you have a working microphone, and are you willing to use it?:
Yes, Yes.

Tell us your previous raiding exprience. Please include a brief summary of your Kills when the content was current..:
Legion is my first raid tier in WoW. For this expansion I am 7/7EN(M) 2/3ToV(M) 4/10NH(M). Spellblade progression stopped 3 weeks ago, stopped at repeat frost phase.

What the last few previous raiding guilds you were in and what were your reasons for leaving?:
Insight-Kazzak(EU) is my only previous raiding guild. The reason for leaving is the guild recently quit progression due to many of our core members leaving due to RL issues.

Why Four Oh Four?:
Four oh Four was recommended by a couple of my raid team after the disband, some players were part of your previous guilds.

We raid Wednesday,Thursday and Monday from 19.15 until 22.15 server time. Will you be able to attend these days?:
Yes

Game Play

Can you please give us some insight into your talent choices and gems/enchants, as well are your current number of artifact traits?:
Lone wolf - LnL - Posthaste - Patient Sniper - Binding Shot - Volley - Trick Shot ; for Balance between good AoE and Singletarget and target swapping, e.g Anomaly/Botanist/Spellblade/Guldan (Explosive shot for high AoE when needed, no piercing shot since I have the legendary Belt).
Lone wolf - True Aim - Posthaste - Patient Sniper - Binding Shot - AMoC - Trick Shot; High Single Target and low/none target swapping e.g Trillax/Krosus/Star Argur.
Mastery Gems/Mastery Ring enchants. Neck Enchant Hidden Satyr for ST, Trained Solider for AoE heavy fights.

Do you have an off-spec that you can play and what is its gear and your play experience with it?:
49 Survival and 35 Beast mastery, I have the legendary wrist for both specs. No raiding experience on the other specs.

What addons do you use?:
ElvUI , Weakauras 2 , Exorsus Raid tools , DBM .

Can you provide a link to a World of Logs or Warcraft Logs for us to look at??:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15887168/latest#partition=1

Finally...

Do you have anything else you want to add?:
Thank you for the opportunity.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    404 Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum