View previous topic :: View next topic  
Asrín
Guild Master

re: APPROVED - App: Heredor - by Asrín

I have looked at your new logs and talked with my current mages.

You have clearly tried to improve your logs and have done so.  Im not seeing anything you could do to pad out at least at the ones i did check, and I saw you did do the mechanics (again on the fights I looked at).

You have definitly done better and it shows your egarness to join.  You mythic logs have you dying on kills so I am still wary due to your low progress and this fact but I will you give a chance to prove to us you can handle mythic.

Accepted for trial.

Heredor
Standby

hello, as i said i try to fix my logs with better performances. here is what they are look like atm.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/8250937/latest

Heredor
Standby

Hello asrin :) firsf of all thank you for opportunity.

this week until next wednesday i will improve that logs and upload them at warcraft logs as personal log. I think i can show you some real orange numbers about my performance :). i will leave a reply when i fixed my logs. Cya

Asrín
Guild Master

Thanks for your application.

Looking at the app, you have a good ilvl, and my mages say you have good legendaries as well, but your heroic dps is average, and if you can't dps high in heroic you'll struggle in mythic.  You mythic dps is non-existant, you did die so i can assume you would do better.

You progress is very low for us as well, its not an issue if you dps was up to it.

Im not going to decline this, as you said you mess about etc in heroic.  I will leave this open if you still wish to join but i need to see logs of you doing real dps.  i would prefer mythic logs but i will take heroic if its all you can get but you need to impress me.  I'm talking orange numbers here to show me you can do it.

We are working on Elisande then on to Gul'dan if you want to jump that high you need to show you can pull some numbers to show why I should take you over someone else.

Heredor
Standby

re: App: Heredor

The application submitted by Heredor is as follows:

Name : Heredor
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Silvermoon
Level : 110
Faction : Alliance
Race : Human
Class : Mage
Spec 1 : Frost
Spec 2 : Fire

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

About You

Tell us your name, age, and where you are from.:
My name is hakan, i am 23 years old and im from ankara,turkey :)

Do you have a working microphone, and are you willing to use it?:
ofc i have logitech headset and Sennheiser microphone.

Tell us your previous raiding exprience. Please include a brief summary of your Kills when the content was current..:
i got xavius, helya and guldan curve. 7-7 en mythic, 1/3 tov mythic and 2/10 nh mythic(skopyron and trilliax,both from pug :). i want to do current mythic contect, i got a lot of time and from my perspective i got enough skill to play (hehe).

What the last few previous raiding guilds you were in and what were your reasons for leaving?:
ive been in veni vidi wipe and olympos. i have no problem with people there, just want to push my progress more and wanna do mythic progress. thats because.

Why Four Oh Four?:
Because i want to push my progress as far as i can, and i want to play with good players(like better than me) so they push me to play better and be better player.

We raid Wednesday,Thursday and Monday from 19.15 until 22.15 server time. Will you be able to attend these days?:
Yes

Game Play

Can you please give us some insight into your talent choices and gems/enchants, as well are your current number of artifact traits?:
My talent choices are optimal, i mean in single fights its completely different, or at aoe fight. i can play frost mage all around with all talents. its flexible for me. And gems and enchants related with ilvl and stats for sure. i mean if i get a drop and my stats messed, i can turn my rings to haste or crit, and switch nect enchant to one that procs crit or haste. like that :)

Do you have an off-spec that you can play and what is its gear and your play experience with it?:
no, i only play frost mage, because in my dreams i want to be best frost mage in the world :D

What addons do you use?:
details
deadly boss mods
rcloot council
raid exorsus tools
weak auras

Can you provide a link to a World of Logs or Warcraft Logs for us to look at??:
sure but as i said, they are not so healty because in heroic progress we play while talking or joking, i mean these stats are not my maximum effort.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/8250937/latest

Finally...

Do you have anything else you want to add?:
well i want to raid like 5-6 hours a day and i want to push my limits because currently i have no life(its sad man) and i want to play this game as hard as i can.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    404 Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum