View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gavesh
Officer

re: DECLINED - App: Danklight - by Gavesh

Hi there Danklight,

Thank you for applying to 404.

Unfortunately we do not have a spot for you. You have no mythic progress at all and 5 of the heroic bosses you only killed once. We can afford to be a little picky and require atleast some mythic experience to consider a trial. We wish you the best of luck in finding a raiding guild!

Danklight

re: App: Danklight

The application submitted by Danklight is as follows:

Name : Danklight
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Silvermoon
Level : 110
Faction : Alliance
Race : Human
Class : Paladin
Spec 1 : Prot
Spec 2 : Ret

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

About You

Tell us your name, age, and where you are from.:
Name: Henrik

Do you have a working microphone, and are you willing to use it?:
I have a working microphone and are willing to use it when needed

Tell us your previous raiding exprience. Please include a brief summary of your Kills when the content was current..:
Most of my raiding exp is from pugs. I have joind my friend on Mythic Emerald nightmare but not realy more than that. i have 1 full clear of HC Night hold, have multipel kills on the first bosses up to hige botanist.

What the last few previous raiding guilds you were in and what were your reasons for leaving?:
i am still in the only guild i have be in, my reasen for leaving i too few to form a full raiding team.

Why Four Oh Four?:
I'd like som exp in a real rading guild and i spoted the recrutment in trade chat. So i thought why not give it a shot

We raid Wednesday,Thursday and Monday from 19.15 until 22.15 server time. Will you be able to attend these days?:
Yes

Game Play

Can you please give us some insight into your talent choices and gems/enchants, as well are your current number of artifact traits?:
Tank paladin going 2/1/1/1/3/2/1. Haste gems and enchantment. Artifact Traitws = 47

Do you have an off-spec that you can play and what is its gear and your play experience with it?:
I have both Holy and Retry in desent shape. i can play both but i think my retry spec is better then my holy.

What addons do you use?:
DBM, GTFO, Rercount

Finally...

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    404 Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum