View previous topic :: View next topic  
HelligeST
Officer

re: Declined.

Hello again.

Sorry for the slow reply.

Been discussed among officers and our shadow priest and we decided to decline. Huge lack of logs and the ones that were there werent much to go on.

Good luck finding a guild.

HelligeST
Officer

re: DECLINED - App: Maulerion97 - by HelligeST

Greetings!

Thanks for the app.

Having some people go over your app asap then we will come back with an answer :)

Maulerion97

re: App: Maulerion97

The application submitted by Maulerion97 is as follows:

Name : maulerion
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Ghostlands
Level : 110
Faction : Alliance
Race : Human
Class : Priest
Spec 1 : Shadow
Spec 2 : Discipline

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

About You

Tell us your name, age, and where you are from.:
name is andrea, 19, italian.

Do you have a working microphone, and are you willing to use it?:
Yes

Can you give a brief history of your past guilds, reasons for leaving and previous progress when the content was current?:
i have been playing this game since forever but started raiding just in WoD, since then i cleared every tier on hc with some mythic experience in HFC and NH, i stillmemorize tactics for every single mythic boss just for personal interest. my current guild is slowly giving up on the game, ever-decreasing progression and ever-increasing drama, basicly the ship in sinking and i somehow became the raid leader of this thing without ever asking for it

Why Four Oh Four? Do you know anyone in the guild?:
i was just looking on wowprogress and this guild sems like it could be the right place for me, and no i dont know anyone in the guild

We raid Wednesday,Thursday and Monday from 19.15 until 22.15 server time. Will you be able to attend these days?:
Yes

Game Play

Do you have an off-spec that you can play and what is its gear and your play experience with it?:
i main shadow and i love playing shadow, my offspec is disc but i wouldnt suggest making me heal unless you all want to horribly die

Can you provide a link to a World of Logs or Warcraft Logs for us to look at??:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/MhkKQT8XFdHZzmqD#fight=1 my guild hardly ever takes logs, this is the most recent one i could find, (we killed the first 2 bosses on mythic but i was forced to go healer...)

Finally...

Do you have anything else you want to add?:
im not pretending to be considered "good enough" but i would love to be atleast given a chance

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    404 Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum