View previous topic :: View next topic  
HelligeST
Officer

re: Accepted.

Greetings!

Accepted for trial. whisper anyone online for invite :)

gavardshaman
Standby

re: App: gavardshaman

The application submitted by gavardshaman is as follows:

Name : Ckc
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Silvermoon
Level : 110
Faction : Alliance
Race : Night Elf
Class : Druid
Spec 1 : Balance
Spec 2 : Guardian

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

About You

Tell us your name, age, and where you are from.:
My name is George,i am 24 years old and i live in Greece!

Do you have a working microphone, and are you willing to use it?:
Yes

Can you give a brief history of your past guilds, reasons for leaving and previous progress when the content was current?:
I played on Genesis-Silvermoon at MoP and left when i started my job...i was on Stardrift(disbanded now)one guild at wod below top 1000 and im playing almost all tiers mostly as casual because i wasn't in a place to start be more active!After EN Mythic i played more casual...but always at a competitive style as i grind for 5 toons on silvermoon and 1 hordeside warrior!(1main+4 alts)

Why Four Oh Four? Do you know anyone in the guild?:
No,i decided to find a semi-hardcore guild or a guild just with decent ppl to play with,ive lost that feeling to be with a team these months,and i would love to be accepted by a guild in my needs....bellow top1000 with a stable and fast progression...this is what i want and of course,i would like to meet new ppl,share progression and farm times,do m+ and play together this game!

We raid Wednesday,Thursday and Monday from 19.15 until 22.15 server time. Will you be able to attend these days?:
Yes

Game Play

Do you have an off-spec that you can play and what is its gear and your play experience with it?:
Not 1 but 2 :P...all my offspecs except feral druid that i ve got the gear but didnt have the time to play at this expansions,are 910+!My mainspec is Balance,got bis leges and gear for Guardian and my gear for Resto druid is rly good as well!

Can you provide a link to a World of Logs or Warcraft Logs for us to look at??:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/silvermoon/ckc

Finally...

Do you have anything else you want to add?:
I wanted to mention that i am an openminded guy!i accept every change and i believe i can play everything really good if i take some time to play with...Also my 4 alts on silvermoon are Shadow Priest(not so good offspecs),Blood dk(decent frost offspec),Vengeance DH(Havor Decent) and rogue assa mainspec but i will switch to outlaw...i rly like outlaw but dont got legendaries that helps on some fights so yeah i can say assa ms!Also i dont have problem to be more active than usual for progression and i believe that you can see my skills during the raid...

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    404 Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum