View previous topic :: View next topic  
Serithia
Guild Master

re: DECLINED - App: Blazings - by Asrín

Thanks for your application.

Right now we are in a good place with active raiders so we can choose to be picky, but we cannot currently accept any more melee in our current roster.  I have to decline your application.

Good luck with your guild search.

Blazings

re: App: Blazings

The application submitted by Blazings is as follows:

Name : Blazings
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Silvermoon
Level : 110
Faction : Alliance
Race : Human
Class : Rogue
Spec 1 : Assass.
Spec 2 : Combat

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

About You

Tell us your name, age, and where you are from.:
My name is Daniel i'm 23 years old and i live in the netherlands.

Do you have a working microphone, and are you willing to use it?:
Yes

Can you give a brief history of your past guilds, reasons for leaving and previous progress when the content was current?:
Guild history:
Cataclysm: Started on Ravenholdt, Epigone disbanded, Wildcard broke because of drama then created Seradane on Silvermoon with friends from Wildcard in pandaria. That guild died to 20 man raiding and a merge going wrong. Joined A blood sample in Legion to come back but it died so i joined Harmonica. Then Harmonica died and i didnt feel like joining a new guild yet. And now im applying here :).

Progress on current content:
tier 11: full normal (just started and was casual)
tier 12: 6/7 HC (Joined wildcard bit better guild)
tier 13: 8/8 HC
Tier 14: 8/14 HC (then i took a break)
tier 15: 13/13 HC
tier 16: 14/14 HC
Tier 17: 4/7 M (i think then i quit for wod because of the broken guild)
Tier 18: -
Tier 19: 7/7 M 3/3 M 4/10 M (Then took a break because guild died)

Why Four Oh Four? Do you know anyone in the guild?:
You guys seem like a chill guild With good progress, I never look to go super hardcore but i do want to play with people that do play those 9 hours a week in the raid seriously.

We raid Wednesday,Thursday and Monday from 19.15 until 22.15 server time. Will you be able to attend these days?:
Yes

Game Play

Do you have an off-spec that you can play and what is its gear and your play experience with it?:
I have enough experience at playing a rogue to where i can play any spec we would need given i have a few hours to practice if im rusty at the spec. My Ap is not the furthest but id be willing to level a weapon if it would be good for the guild for me to switch specs. Hoping i would get some good legendaries for the spec aswell then :P.

Can you provide a link to a World of Logs or Warcraft Logs for us to look at??:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/113410/11#metric=dps&partition=1

Finally...

Do you have anything else you want to add?:
I have a very progressive mindset towards this game, all i care about is guild progression. I usually end up calling shots and doing odd jobs like walking around the room eating caked on trilliax because i dont care about my dps as long as we kill the boss. Of course ill always try to optimize my dps around the jobs im given. I do extensive research on boss tactics so if i am so free as to give options on how to kill a boss ill be happy to do that. But im also fine just listening to my raid leader and doing what he says.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    404 Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum