Spec 1 : Resto

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

About You

Tell us your name, age, and where you are from.:
Igor, 24, Serbia

Do you have a working microphone, and are you willing to use it?:
Yes

Can you give a brief history of your past guilds, reasons for leaving and previous progress when the content was current?:
All previous guilds disbanded or stopped raiding

Why Four Oh Four? Do you know anyone in the guild?:
I don't know anyone. Found you on wowprogress with similar progress as myself

We raid Wednesday,Thursday and Monday from 19.15 until 22.15 server time. Will you be able to attend these days?:
Yes

Game Play

Do you have an off-spec that you can play and what is its gear and your play experience with it?:
No

Can you provide a link to a World of Logs or Warcraft Logs for us to look at??:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/silvermoon/bagrom

Finally...

Do you have anything else you want to add?:
Nope :)

Asrín
Guild Master

re: DECLINED - App: Bagrom - by Asrín

Thanks for your application.

Initial thoughts are:

You have a nice item level that matches our own, your progress is good but youve killed everything in mythic once in the same week with the one guild, Dreamstate.  Which you literally joined that day, killed 3 mythic on the first day on their 2 raid days then killed the 4th on their second.  It then appeared you left after their farm heroic run, all this in the last week.  Your logs during these mythic bosses were not great and you died during one of them.

Your heroic logs are good.

You might have good logs in heroic but you have nothing to prove you would be an asset as you have only done everything one time and it was essentially boosted when the guild has done it and you have not.  I am tempted to try you but i dont think its worth it with what im seeing.  Nothing says you know what your doing in mythic to come straight in and help us, and you application has bascially zero information in it.

Declined.

Let me provide some info then:

I was in Dreamstate for 1 week and cleared HC & M with them. Yesterday after the HC clear they announced they are disbanding the guild due to officers losing interest in the game, which is why I left. I wasn't boosted, I basically passed the trial and planned on staying there when they announced the disband.

The mythic logs aren't great due to it being the first time I'm seeing the fight. As a resto shaman, timing cds (CBT, AG, EST) is critical to having good logs so obviously on farm bosses where other healers know the fight, I'm gonna be behind. I can pull my own weight mechanics wise, but I guess that's harder to see from logs.

Let me know if this changes your mind. :)

Bagrom

Here's a recent log which proves my "getting to know the fight" point: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/YbFyLmapvtTk3MVj/#fight=23&type=healing

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    404 Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum